We are rolling out an update to the Genestack Platform Alpha In addition to various bug fixes, the following is new in this release:
- Feedback: you can now send us messages using the feedback button near the bottom-right corner of the screen!
- Speedups: we identified several causes of slowness in our applications, namely in the File Browser and the Genome Browser
- BED tracks are now supported in the Genome Browser, supporting a number of UCSC-style visualisation options, such as useTrack, itemRgb. Features are displayed as gradient-color lines or histogram bars.
- Profile. You can now change your password. Using the menu at the top right corner of the screen, go to Profile, and there you can change your password.
- Application Versioning (SDK). For developers, multiple versions of your application can be loaded into the system and tested.
In fact very soon we’ll show you how to load your own data into the platform and write your own apps!