As publically funded national population studies begin to produce results, there are increasing opportunities to put private data into a wider context and to mine the multi-omics data for new insights. Dr Misha Kapushesky CEO, Genestack is to discuss the challenges in a presentation at the Oxford Global Pharmaceutical IT Congress on 27-28 September 2017.
In his presentation Misha will use real world examples to showcase how Genestack has developed a modular environment to support large pharma and others manage complex multi-omics data. The platform enables greater value to be extracted from private and public data, by Integrating data governance, data federation, scalable storage and analytics.
This consistent integrated approach supports collaborations and streamlines the drug discovery process: scientists are empowered to find relevant data regardless of nature, location or format, analyse it effectively through automated data pipelines, and visualise the results.
Misha’s presentation is within the Translational Science And Medicine Stream on day one, for which he is also the chair.
Translational Science And Medicine Stream also features:
- A keynote by Jay Bergeron, Director, Translational Research Business Technologies, Pfizer “IMI-eTRIKS, Five Years Of Enabling And Supporting Scientific Informatics For Translational Research Collaborations And The Vision For A Sustainable Future”.
- Christian Gossens, Global Head, pRED Development Team, Roche
“Digitizing Early Clinical Development At Roche pRED: From Patient And Investigator Engagement To Digital Biomarkers”
- Alexander Krupp, Head of Computational Life Science IT Pharmaceuticals, Bayer
How To Eat The Elephant – Getting Information Integration To Work
- Matthew Bonam, Head, Intelligent Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca
Digital Health: An Overview
- Juergen Hammer, Global Head Data Science, Roche Innovation Center
Roche Data Commons - A Conceptual Framework Guiding Our Translational Application & Analytics Landscape
- Akanksha Gupta, Head of Translational Science, GlaxoSmithKline
Use of Biomarkers And Translational Science To Accelerate Drug Development
- Henning Kayser, R&D IT - Global Lab Solutions, Bayer
Integrating Scientific Data, Tools & Software Through The Allotrope Framework
For more information, click here.